,Malaysia, Nicaragua,adultery

Saturday, September 03, 2005

 

Randall Robinson in Huffington Post Sept.2, 2005

*
On Sept.2nd I quoted excerpts from Mr. Robinson's post about cannibalism in New Orleans in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. A link to the original post was included. Further investigations on the subject have made me doubt the veracity of Mr. Robinson's comments.

I thought of deleting my September 2nd entry but decided to let it stay. However, until Mr. Robinson presents facts in support of his comments I take the position that his post contained untruth. Perhaps he got carried away by his emotions. Very simply, human beings do not reach the stage of starvation to resort to cannibalism in the few days since the onslaught of Katrina that Mr. Robinson wrote about.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogroll Me!