Saturday, October 13, 2007
The Man Who Was Elected President in 2000
- The man in the white house cannot speak coherently even with assist from teleprompter.
- He is disliked abroad........except in Albania.
- He has involved the nation in an unjustified war that has resulted in deaths of close to four thousand American soldiers and more than a hundred thousand Iraqi civilians.
- He is responsible for the national debt which has reached epic proportions and will fall on the shoulders of our children and grand children.
- His much vaunted tax cuts were designed to make the rich richer at the expense of those at lower rungs.
- He has arrogantly disregarded the Geneva Convention; set up facilities abroad to torture prisoners
- He promotes bigotry by supporting aims and objectives of conservative Christian groups.
The invasion of Iraq was a bandit act, an act of blatant state terrorism, demonstrating absolute contempt for the concept of international law. The invasion was an arbitrary military action inspired by a series of lies upon lies and gross manipulation of the media and therefore of the public; an act intended to consolidate American military and economic control of the Middle East masquerading - as a last resort - all other justifications having failed to justify themselves - as liberation. A formidable assertion of military force responsible for the death and mutilation of thousands and thousands of innocent people.
We have brought torture, cluster bombs, depleted uranium, innumerable acts of random murder, misery, degradation and death to the Iraqi people and call it 'bringing freedom and democracy to the Middle East'.
The sooner he goes on the lecture circuit the better for America.